David is an experienced attorney with over two decades of legal practice specializing in the areas of employment and complex commercial litigation law. His career has been distinguished by his unparalleled focus on helping his clients navigate complex employment issues and commercial disputes. He has successfully defended clients in a variety of employment law cases, including those related to FMLA, ADA and crimination claims.
David also strongly believes in giving back to his community, including through his involvement as a pro bono attorney for Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent People (Philly VIP) and the Elder Justice and Civil Resource Center, and as a dedicated volunteer for the Philadelphia Welfare Society and the Monster Milers, an organization that helps shelter dogs find homes by taking them along on walks and runs.
- Rutgers School of Law, Camden | JD Degree
- Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA | BA Degree
- Singley & Gindele Attorneys at Law, LLC — March 2023-Present
- Littler Mendelson, P.C. – 2022
- Law Offices of Michael J. Dunn – 2020-2022
- The Chiacchio Firm — 2014-2020
Admission to Practice
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and New Jersey State Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and for the District of New Jersey